Every venture you decide to embark on will have its challenges, ups and downs — that’s just a blunt fact of the life of an entrepreneur. As you begin your business, you’ll realize that there are many pieces to the puzzle. In this article my goal is to decode the ONE thing you can focus […]
Creative real estate is an essential skill that any real estate investor must add to their toolbox. The ability to structure unconventional transactions will only give you an unfair advantage over others who simply focus on making cash offers. Most people learn to only make cash offers, not knowing that only a small fraction of […]
Contrary to what most real estate gurus tell you, wholesaling real estate takes hard work, dedication and unbending determination. Prepare yourself for massive action and you should prevail. There are plenty of gurus minimizing the hard work that wholesaling entails. These gurus seem desperate to sell on a concept that seems easy. The concept might […]
If you are looking to gain a competitive advantage, gain clarity about what’s a deal and what’s not a deal, make faster and more accurate offers. and make more money in the process. Then, you should learn how to estimate repairs like a Pro You’ll not only be able to make way more money, but you’ll be able […]
One of the main stumbling blocks people face when starting out in the business is how to find reliable sources for comps. While many investors get a license to have access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), it is definitely not necessary to be able to make money in the business. In this article […]
Finding motivated sellers is the crux of a successful wholesaling business. There is probably nothing more important in the business than finding GOOD deals. One of the big mistakes i see people make and one I personallly specialized in when starting out was to focus all energies into one or two marketing techniques. This is a biggie. […]
This week I received a call from a seller that responded to a mailing I sent out 6 months ago. The owner turned out to be a community church. They inherited the property close to ten years ago, and it has been vacant ever since. It needs a complete renovation inside and out. The property […]
If you want to sell your deals quickly and without any problems to the seller, having a buyers list, is essential to your success. You will not only going to be able to sell your deals fast, but you can monetize the list by marketing other wholesaler’s deals. Many people underestimate the power of […]
1. Lead Flow: Consistency in your marketing is key factor for your success. You should do a combination of yellow letters, regular letters, bandits signs, car magnets, CPA letters, Lawyer letters, business cards, church letters. One of the big mistakes a lot of people make in the beginning is not being consistent with their […]
Alright alright alright.. So, you have “paralysis by analysis” I’ve heard this term way to often and to be honest, I feel like vomiting all over it when I hear the term . People come up with the fanciest terms to make you buy their product or just to make you internalize a new “problem” […]
- Marketing Tricks For The New Entrepreneur
- Cutting Edge Creative Real Estate Techniques.
- Be Your Own Guru
- Increase Your Profits on Every Deal By Mastering a Simple Technique Most others Fail to Recognize
- Finding Accurate Comps and Gaining Access to the MLS For FREE
- Finding Motivated Sellers.
- Deal Analysis. Deal or no Deal?
- Finding Cash Buyers
- How to Wholesale Real Estate. Step By Step.
- Fear Talk.. Let’s get to it.. Stop “analysis by paralysis” -for good..